Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 15 - Blogging About Nothing

Yes I realized I missed a blog post yesterday, and yes I said I'd only be skipping blogs on Fridays-Sundays, well yesterday was my birthday so guess what, I'm letting myself off the hook...deal with it.

Sometimes blogging can be very strenuous, other times it comes fairly easily that day (see previous entries for overly long blog posts), today seems to be one of the former. Based on the fact that I got approximately 3 hours of sleep last night and pretty much drank profusely since Thursday of last week I'm going to copout today and call this my blog posting...

Weak? Yes, very. So I'll just close today by posting a few links to things I've recently become obsessed/interested with.

  • Pitchfork (a music site for people who hate music) has recently completed their list of the Top 500 Songs of the 2000's. Given that I'm usually a staunch critic of that website, I'm entirely suprised by how damn awesome the list is. Even if you don't go through all of the list, check out the top 20, fairly awesome. The plan is to listen to all 500 songs, in order, and then probably blog a little about it. So buckle up folks that one is gonna be a barnburner!
  • Being a long time fan of Richard Dawkins, it was pretty awesome to read this article from the other day.
  • This was interesting.
  • Don't look now, but the Twins have won 5 in a row.
  • I'm not sure exactly what this is, but I know I need to see it ASAP.
Okay I'm done for tonight, au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment