Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 22: The Gamblog


Its probably fairly well documented in my circle of friends that I'll put a $10 wager on most things I feel I'm right about. Well in honor of resurrecting this blog after a 2 week hiatus, I have decided to put a couple $10 bets down to spice up the weekend. Both of these bets are pertaining to football, one to NCAA and the other to the NFL, and I have to say these are both extreme longshot bets; HOWEVER, I'm confident its winning time.


Now, since its Friday I'm not going to post much, but I will definitely update this on Monday to let you all know just how "rich" I became over the weekend. Feel free to dispute the validity of these bets, but know by Monday I'll be rich and you'll wonder why you didn't get in on the ACTION!

Also, as a side note, I will be having a guest blogger for a day next week, the day is yet to be determined, but keep your eyes peeled for that.

2 comments: