Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 26 - Blogging About not Blogging

Here we are, its been about two week since my last post. I think the main reason being is I got out of my routine and now am no longer sure what to write about. Another reason was the rumored guest blogger was supposed to have a blog for me to post, and then he never did. Damn you "mystery" guest blogger, damn you to hell. Anyway, so here we are back to square one basically. This is my 25th post of the blog, for better or for worse I've made it to the quarter century club, not bad, certainly not great though, in fact I should be able to do much better.

In the absence of this blog I've not had much of an outlet to write which is perhaps the worst side effect. The other is probably that I've killed all my traffic by not actually posting anything new; which is really unfortunate given that I had a modest amount of traffic (both new visitors and repeat visitors). SO its time to reawaken the best and get back on the saddle.

I had said previously that I would restrict this blog to non-sports, politics, movies, etc. basically all of the things I'm interested in, but guess what? I lied, its time to open Pandora's box and just see what comes out. Why would I lie to you? Well probably because I don't respect you or really care, that and its the only way I'm going to get this blog back on its feet. This does not mean that I won't be revisiting the drunken stories or adventures as I've done previously here, those will most definitely still be featured, instead they will now compliment the other content here.

I hope you readers (if there are any) will appreciate the change that this blog will be taking for better or worse. Please let me know your thoughts/suggestions on this sea change.

Some topics of discussion for the future will include (but will not be restricted to):

-Movie Reviews
-Music and Album Reviews
-Sports Recaps/Predictions/Opinions
-Drunken Adventure Storytelling
-Political Diatribe
-Cool or Interesting Internet Finds
-Other...?

Like I said please feel free to weigh in and suggest other topics of discussion as I'd like this to be an open forum for ideas and opinions without being weighed down by trolling or flame wars.

Here's to starting over!

2 comments:

  1. Also a guest post, a breakdown of the Twins trade, views on the health care reform, how much I rule, Twins weekend recaps, and how to play Eye of the Tiger on a phone.

    ReplyDelete